THE TECH TOPIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rika Nishimura Friends Iv
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:33 am by vanellis

How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:31 am by vanellis

How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:31 am by vanellis

» Hp Windows 8 Single Language Iso Torrent
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:32 am by vanellis

» Hp Windows 8 Single Language Iso Torrent
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:39 am by vanellis

» WinUpdatesList 1.30 - View And Analyze The Installed Hot Fixes And Service Packs On
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:28 am by vanellis

» L A. Noire V1.0 ENG NoDVD (3DM) Buk-Cracks Ru
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:50 am by vanellis

» L A. Noire V1.0 ENG NoDVD (3DM) Buk-Cracks Ru
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:49 am by vanellis

» Alawaren Alien Shooter
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:27 am by vanellis

» Windows 7 Drivers
How to mod GT using transfer cable! EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:44 am by vanellis

New black ops trailer

Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 am by Anonymous

The new black ops trailer is out tonight i will post vid later

Comments: 0

What this form is for !

Tue May 18, 2010 3:55 am by TTT ADMIN

This form is for if anything big happens or about who just got elected in you country as prime-minister,president ect,so please do not post stuff saying that you have ranked up that should be in the milestones section !
Thanks Admin

Comments: 0

Top posters
vanellis (65)
How to mod GT using transfer cable! I_vote_lcapHow to mod GT using transfer cable! I_voting_barHow to mod GT using transfer cable! I_vote_rcap 
TTT ADMIN (38)
How to mod GT using transfer cable! I_vote_lcapHow to mod GT using transfer cable! I_voting_barHow to mod GT using transfer cable! I_vote_rcap 
TTP_RME7 (22)
xGaMeMoDz (19)
CAZ 1 (18)
Troll (16)
Mr. Custom (15)
mcfcmw2 (15)
Cakesqaud (8)
CuRTii :) (5)

How to mod GT using transfer cable!

Go down

How to mod GT using transfer cable! Empty How to mod GT using transfer cable!

Post by I2eeeece Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm

F3AR EDIT: Stickied Very nice thread thankyou for your help towards the community Very Happy

Tools: modio and EzGt 2.2

right what you are going to do now is:

1. plug in your hard drive to your computer
2. run modio as an admin(if running on vista)
3. press the M in the top left corner, explore my device, partition 3. content, profile storage, then open the folder called 000100000 then drag your profile to your desktop
4.then run EzGt 2.2 as administrator
5. press the little man in the top left corner, and press open. Then open your profile from the desktop, and your GT should be in the box in EzGt.
6. Choose what ever you want
7. Then press the little man again then press save.
8. Now back to modio, press the M then select the top box, then you open your modded profile of the desktop and press rehash and resign. then close the box.
9. Press the M, explore my device, partion 3, content, then right click insert folder, then selected the modded profile. and you have done

Now you need to know what to do on the xbox

1. go to MW2 untill u get to the bit where it says xbox live.
2. then sign out of your xbox live account
3. sign in on your modded account.
4. press xbox live, then select an avatar, but the accounts corrupt so it will ask you sign into an account, then just sign into your xbox live account and you GT should be modded.

This is just an easy Tutorial on how to mod you GT

Thanks

-I2eeeece

I2eeeece
Odd-job
Odd-job

Back to top Go down

How to mod GT using transfer cable! Empty Re: How to mod GT using transfer cable!

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 pm

nice post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

How to mod GT using transfer cable! Empty Re: How to mod GT using transfer cable!

Post by I2eeeece Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 am

GHETTO KID wrote:nice post
ill post a vid soon to show it works

I2eeeece
Odd-job
Odd-job

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum